Monday, February 16, 2015

Getting Back to Scrapping

Boy, it had been a while.  How do you stay connected to your love for scrapbooking?  Sometimes our busy calendars get the best of us, and we are not able to keep up with the hobbies that we love.  Those hobbies are important.  They are good for our heart and soul.  They help us keep balanced in the craziness of our days, weeks, and months.  I have been away from scrapbooking for six months now, and I vow to never let it go that long again.  I am happy to have actually made a card for a friend going through a tough time.  Making the card was a lot of fun and made me feel great.  It also reminded me that I am so out of sorts with my favorite hobby in the world - that I could not find any of my supplies in my crafting area piled around me.  I used to be able to tell you what was exactly inside each box and container stacked here and there.  Now, I look forward to finding my groove again.  The Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton, California is coming at the end of February.  So, that is perfect timing in keeping my promise to myself to get back on the scrapping horse.  xoxoxox  Anyone else going to be there? 


No comments:

Post a Comment