Sunday, May 5, 2013

Put A Ring On It - Blog Hop - Sunday, May 5th




 May is a popular month for weddings.  So we all used AT LEAST 2 circles on our project.

Here is the project I made for this blog hop:

 


Next on your stop is: Sarah  www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Here is the line up for today:


Thanks and have a great hop!

Also, I will be giving away a little bit of blog candy in addition to what Melanie is giving away for the Blog Hop Grand prize.

 1.  Please become a follower of my blog, or let me know if you are already a follower.
2.  My 12 year old son will help me pick names out of a bowl {he loves doing this} to pick the winner of my blog candy from Zannie Berry Scrapbooking! 
3.  Please leave a way I may contact you if you are my winner!!!

Good luck!  Happy hopping!  Happy scrapping!


8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. Thanks for being in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout. Love the "love" letters.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow by email avonsherry2003 @ yahoo.com.
    Nice project, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I am a follower...

      reastwo at sbcglobal dot net

      Delete
  5. What a pretty page! Loved to hop with you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your fun posts for DCDGlad you could play

    ReplyDelete