Friday, April 5, 2013

Heartstring Designs - April 5th & 6th

Here is the pic to share and spread the word about the new Gnarly Dude kit for the month of April. Let me know if you have any ???'s
                 

Gnarly Dude!!! April 2013

Gnarly Dude!!! April 2013

Here are just a couple of the many projects I made using this amazing kit!

{ a card for Father's Day }

{ a layout }
{ a layout }


 { Altered Art Project }
Blog Line Up:

*You are here!  Suzanne: http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com



Heartstring Designs subscription page:  





We have guest designers this month:  

 Jessica Kephart   www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

 AND


We would like to thank the fabulous companies that were used in this months kit!!




21 comments:

  1. Your projects are wonderful! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne your projects are amazing! I am loving the altered art!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! LOVE the layouts and that altered item is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy buckets batman... you created a ton!!! love all of the inspiration.
    loves-MADGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fathers day card!! Love all of your projects!! <3
    xoxoxox

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! I'm happy you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All projects are beustiful but my favorite is the altered art project ! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your projects are AWESOME!!!.. Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne I have to say I love the Father's Day card. And the letters used on each project is perfect. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shared your card on my board http://pinterest.com/ajscrapandcards/guy-creations/

      Delete
  10. Super fun projects..I am thinking of doing a monogram too! Yours is so cute. (and these lines will match my re-done upstairs!)
    TFS
    Midge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wonderful projects...love the altered project and the card is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol I am Back again!! Thanks for the Shout out!!

    xoxoxox

    Jess
    www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Second day n I'm bk again .. You really did well with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. day 2 and im back!! you really rocked this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing projects!! ♥ Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete