Saturday, March 9, 2013

Gorgeously Green Blog Hop - March 9


Okay here is the official blog hop button!
blog candy



Welcome to the Gorgeously Green Blog Hop!  All the projects have at least 2 shades of green.

If you leave a comment on everyone’s post, you could win blog candy consisting of paper from DCWV and Basic Grey, Rub-ons, ribbon, borders, printable alphas, adhesive, and more! 

You don’t have to become a follower of Afternoon Scrapper, but it sure would be nice if you did.

My project is:   A St. Patrick's Day Layout






Here is the project I created for this blog hop!  I used one of my very favorite Cricut Carts
"Teddy Bear Parade."


Up next is:  The one and only beautiful and talented, Nancy - http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

In case you need it, here is today’s line up:

*You Are Here* Suzanne- www.zannieberry.blogspot.com



Since I am an Irish Red Head, I cannot let this blog hop go by without giving away some of my own St. Patrick's Day Blog Candy (in addition to what Melanie is giving away to the winner)!  It is like gold at the end of the rainbow!  Except, it is better - it is scrapbooking goodies.  He, he!

To enter and have more chances to win, please do the following:  (You will receive a ticket for each one you do.)

1.  Follow my blog.  http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com
2.  Follow me on Pinterest.
3.  Follow me on Twitter.
4.  Leave a way I may contact you!

{My 12 year old son loves to make the tickets and choose the winner!}

I will notify the winner on March 11!

Have fun!  Happy hopping!  

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

15 comments:

  1. cute layout cute bear

    cathie
    scraphapycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute.. Love the idea and the bear is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Follow my blog... I am a follower
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2. Follow me on Pinterest... I do: http://pinterest.com/morentin1326/following/

    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3. Follow me on Twitter.... I do:

    https://twitter.com/following
    morentin1326

    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your layout is so cute... love the bear...


    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute layout!! I'm already a follower my dear friend!
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. Thanks for being in my hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Already follow you on your blog and pinterest. Don't do Twitter. LOL
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable layout!! Already a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute layout!

    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your layout is adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Cute LO! Love the color combo so springy!
    TFS!
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete