Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Blog Hop - March 23, 2013



Easter Blog Hop Line Up:
Thank you to Vanessa, for putting together a beautiful Easter Blog Hop!!!!
 
Here is the project I made for this fun Easter Blog Hop!

 I used one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges 
"Three Birds on Parade."  I love Easter, and celebrating it with my boys!  I will add an Easter picture to this layout later.   



Since it is Easter, I would love to share some Easter blog candy with a few lucky winners.  For each thing you do, I will write your name on a ticket!  
{My 12 year old son loves to help me do this, and pick the winners.}  

Here are the ways you can earn a ticket for each thing you do:

1.  Become a follower of my blog.
2.  Follow me on Pinterest.
3.  Follow me on Twitter.
4.  Leave me a way I may contact you on March 25, if you are one of the chosen winners!

Have fun!  Happy Hopping!  Happy Easter!

22 comments:

  1. Love the 3 Birds cartridge!!! Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute layout


    Cathie
    Scraphappycat@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layout is adorable Thanks for participating!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout!!! you should come link it up with us over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/. We are having an Easter linky party!!!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layout Suzanne. New follower

    http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

    cricutmouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome creation and such a adorable birds... the bunny bird is too cute...
    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. follower:
    http://pinterest.com/morentin1326/following/

    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  8. follower:
    https://twitter.com/following

    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. follower of your blog... old follower
    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable page, so cute!! Already a follower here and on Pinterest! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute. I love your fun layout. Each cut is perfect. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im already a follower of blog.
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im a follower of Twitter.
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im a follower Pinterest.
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a blog follower

    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your lay out it's gorgeous. I'm a follower on twitter

    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I followed you on pintrest

    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a super cute layout! I've always like the 3 Birds cartridge too!
    I am a follower and been following you on Pinterest for a while!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable! I love the little bird with the bunny ears on!!

    Katie
    CreationsByKT
    http://ktscreativeinsights.blogspot.com
    CreationsByKatie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great layout! :) Dorothy

    ReplyDelete