Saturday, January 5, 2013

Heartstring Designs Blog Hop - Jan. 4 & 5



Please join our fabulous blog hop!  Each design team member has made projects using the January Kit from Heartstring Designs.  

I hope you enjoy the projects and are inspired to create your own creations using these wonderful products!



The kit for this month is called 
"January Housecalls:  Vintage Wonder."

Here is the Picture:) of the full kit....The video will be posted on the Hearstrings Blog and will direct all the peeps to the blog line up.  No specific write up... I would just like you to have the full line up posted at the end of your post.  The prize giveaway for Each Blog (a 2012 kit) to one person who follows all blogs and likes us on FB and follows the heartstring designs blog.  Be sure to include the linky code that @[100001258688412:2048:Theresa Thescrapbookingqueen] made for us. also at the end of the post to thank our sponsors (if you havent ever used the linky before just write your post and then at the end go to the top of your post and click on the HTML it will provide you with a lot of mumbo jumbo scroll down to the bottom and paste the code there.  It will not show up until you publish your post.  I am sorry I have been working with damn go daddy and pay pal all day and my freakin site still isnt up and running yet!!! Ugghhhh.... I will get you your link to the subscription asap......

There are a limited number of kits each month, so it is so important to sign up for a subscription!  This will guarantee you a kit each month!


Heartstring Designs
Subscription Info and To Subscribe:
heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com


I made these projects for the second day of this blog hop using these incredible products from the monthly subscription!   
 
Two cards:




Mini:








So, with this monthly kit, I made a total of 5 layouts (double layered), 2 cards, and 1 mini album full of embellishments!


If you would like the chance to win a Housecalls or Card Kit from 2012, all you have to do is the following:

1.  Become a follower of my blog.

2.  Become a follower of Heartsting Designs' blog  http://www.heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com

3.  "Like" Heartstring Designs FB page.


*****Each designer will pick a winner!*****


Heartstring Designs DT Suzanne
  


21 comments:

  1. That is impressive that you made so many projects!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne - You went to town using this kit - wow! 5 projects - I love the layouts and your cards are adorable as well. I am a follower of your blog.

    Thank you for the hop and a for a chance to win a prize too! It is a wonderful hop - enjoy your day and come visit me for blog candy chance http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your projects today are so nice! i love the way you used the "m" diecut for the card! jen t.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relly like your projects! They are wonderful!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I really like the mini album. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your sympathy card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, Suzanne. As always, i love them. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job on all of your projects love the mini

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all of your projects today i follow all the blogs and the facebook. thanks for sharing and the chance to win
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have done it again. Great ideas. Love the my heart card! Hope you are having a great day. ** I want a Prize****

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that journal!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You sure have been busy! Wonderful projects! Especially love the mini album! I am already a blog follower! Thank you for sharing your creations!

    ***I WANT TO WIN***

    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi ...I was already a follower...I think...I've been to too many blogs now I can't remember lol Love your mini thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that mini book. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute projects! Love the mini!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful projects and love how you used the kit for so many cards and layouts! Already follow everyone!

    ReplyDelete