Friday, January 4, 2013

Heartstring Designs Blog Hop - Jan. 4 & 5



Please join our fabulous blog hop!  Each design team member has made projects using the January Kit from Heartstring Designs.  

I hope you enjoy the projects and are inspired to create your own creations using these wonderful products!



The kit for this month is called 
"January Housecalls:  Vintage Wonder."

Here is the Picture:) of the full kit....The video will be posted on the Hearstrings Blog and will direct all the peeps to the blog line up.  No specific write up... I would just like you to have the full line up posted at the end of your post.  The prize giveaway for Each Blog (a 2012 kit) to one person who follows all blogs and likes us on FB and follows the heartstring designs blog.  Be sure to include the linky code that @[100001258688412:2048:Theresa Thescrapbookingqueen] made for us. also at the end of the post to thank our sponsors (if you havent ever used the linky before just write your post and then at the end go to the top of your post and click on the HTML it will provide you with a lot of mumbo jumbo scroll down to the bottom and paste the code there.  It will not show up until you publish your post.  I am sorry I have been working with damn go daddy and pay pal all day and my freakin site still isnt up and running yet!!! Ugghhhh.... I will get you your link to the subscription asap......

There are a limited number of kits each month, so it is so important to sign up for a subscription!  This will guarantee you a kit each month!


Heartstring Designs
Subscription Info and To Subscribe:
heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com


I made these projects for the first day of this blog hop using these incredible products from the monthly subscription!  






Please come back tomorrow to see the rest of the projects I made with the materials from the amazing kit!
 
These are the featured companies from the kit this month:

https://www.americancrafts.com/
http://www.cratepaper.com/
http://www.studiocalicostore.com/
http://www.jillibean-soup.com/
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/p/products.html
http://shopellesstudio.com/


If you would like the chance to win a Housecalls or Card Kit from 2012, all you have to do is the following:

1.  Become a follower of my blog.

2.  Become a follower of Heartsting Designs' blog  http://www.heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com

3.  "Like" Heartstring Designs FB page.


*****Each designer will pick a winner!*****


Heartstring Designs DT Suzanne
  


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are so cute! I really like this kit!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - great job w/ all the layouts - loving the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Love the layouts, can't wait for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit! I love your ideas and projects!! Thanks for sharing!!

    (I meet all three criteria for the contest.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are amazing.... Love how you made the banner and super fun elements work in this kit! great job. such talent!!
    {loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even freaking handle it! That first layout Hello My Dear is to die for. I am totally stealing this when I get my kit! That tv paper is my favorite and you made the perfect layout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layouts! So cute! Can't believe you have gotten so much done from that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...your layouts are just adorable! Love the whimsical, vintage with a moderm twist look!! Following the blogs and FB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great projects thanks for sharing I follow all the blogs and the facebook thanks for the chance to win
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne! Beautiful layouts, love what you did with the kit!! I'm happy to be a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin the layouts!! These are fun papers for sure.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Suzanne, you were very creative with kit love the layout with the banners I love banners all of your projects are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzanne - you did a great job on the LAYERING - this is something I need to learn how to do effectively -thank you for sharing your lovely creations using this kit - thank you for the hop as well and an opportunity to win a prize - which would be a blessing to me - enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic projects, Suzanne. You rock!

    ReplyDelete