Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Die Cuttin' Divas - September 11

Color Challenge: Use your local school or favorite college team's colors. Be sure to state the school's name in your post.

This is the project I made!  A layout for my son starting 4th grade - all done in his school's colors!  I used Cricut Imagine Basic Shapes.

Sponsor: SK Digis by Sonia Kertznus http://skdigis.blogspot.com/

Hello everyone! I am very excited to be sponsoring this week’s challenge here at Die Cuttin’ Divas.
My name is Sonia Kertznus. I am the owner, operator and graphic designer at SKdigis. SKdigis is a new digital stamp and cut file company. All my digital images and cut files are 300 dpi line art for a perfect crisp print, and downloads are available immediately after purchase. No wait, no hassle. I have new releases all the time and all the designs are products of my imagination. I would love for you to stop by my blog SKdigis and say hello, and once you're there, click on the SKdigis Shop link and follow so you don't miss any new releases. You can also find my Facebook page HERE



Guest Diva: Susie Craft Happy
http://www.susiecrafthappy.com/



4 comments:

  1. Your layout is FAbulous!!The Little bear behind the wheel is so Cute!!!The flowers are Lovely!My favorite is the School bus..Awesome!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    I believe that I own you some Blog Candy, I lost your address/email.
    I believe that you won some 12x12 Paper from Stampin’ Up.
    (this was for a blog hop)
    Can you let me know if you’re the right person.

    Katina Martinez - katinamartinez@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. I can't wait to start crafting with all my Divas again. I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Layout! I love it!

    HUgs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete