Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Memories in Tyme Blog Anniversary


So, the challenges are designed to get your creative juices started – whether you make a card, a layout – or something else entirely different is up to you!  Please make sure you share with me your creation – I will be picking a few of my favorite projects and asking you to not only guest design, but also pick the project we will all be working on!  Let’s get started on the first challenge!

Today’s challenge is Celebrations.  It doesn’t matter if you do a birthday themed layout or card, or if you are celebrating a new job or house – or what your take is……as long as it is celebration related then you are good to go!

This is my creation to share with the blog hop.  It is picture of my son celebrating his great report card he had worked so very hard for!


No comments:

Post a Comment